(1) the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
(2) an image, representation, counterpart;
(3) a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration;
(4) a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
There are songs to be sung, and pages to be filled with memories. There are roads to be traveled in places I have never seen. There are postcards to send, and so much beauty just to take in. There are dreams to be chased, and friends to be held more dearly. There is love to be seen more clearly. There are fears to be faced, and tremblings to understand. There are new days to brave, and all this foolish pride to lay down in your hands. (Mineral, “Ode to New Grass”)
(1) the fact or state of being possible;
(2) something that is possible;
(3) potentiality for favorable or interesting results.
* All rights reserved. Please contact me before using any content on this site. Thank you.